Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply when you register domain names with Digital Domainz:
The Applicant warrants to Digital Domainz that the details submitted by the Applicant to Digital Domainz are true and correct, and that future additions or alterations to those details will be true and correct.
- You are required to keep your personal contact details up to date with Digital Domainz. Failure to keep your information up to date may result in your domain name expiring. Digital Domainz will charge an additional administration fee on all domains renewed after the renew by date has lapsed (meaning one day prior to the anniversary of the registration date).
- By registering a name you agree to keep Digital Domainz and its directors fully and effectively indemnified at all times and indemnify Digital Domainz and its directors accordingly against all costs, claims, liabilities actions and expenses arising directly or indirectly through your choice and use of the domain name or by any breach by you or the company of its obligations contained herein.
- You may register a domain name on behalf of somebody else (if you are an Internet Service Provider for example) and you may charge them what you like for your services. You may not register a name without the permission and the knowledge of its final user and then sell it to them. Breach of this term will result in cancellation of the registration.
- If you register a domain name on behalf of somebody else (a client for example) and you are registered on the /database as a billing contact, Digital Domainz will first seek payment from you, but if you do not pay the fees for whatever reason Digital Domainz will have the right to recover the fees from the client.
- The initial registration is for one year for .com, .net, .org and .co.za domains and two years for all other domains, from the date of application for registration. Thereafter, the registration may be renewed for further periods.
- You may surrender the registration of the domain name by notice in writing to Digital Domainz.
- Once the domain name and your full details have been entered in the /database no refund will be payable by Digital Domainz.
- Domain names are registered on a first come, first served basis.
- There is no guarantee that a domain name applied for has been entered on Digital Domainz's database until you receive confirmation of registration. You are advised not to take any action in respect of the registration of the domain name before you have received confirmation and you know that full payment has been made.
- Acceptance of names is at the discretion of Digital Domainz. Digital Domainz may not accept a name for registration if:
- it is currently registered
- it is on the list of reserved words (this list is not available for public scrutiny)
- it is obscene or otherwise deemed to be unsuitable
- Payment must be made within the period stated on the invoice for the name, or name service will be discontinued. Digital Domainz reserves the right to charge for resumption of domain name service. If Digital Domainz does not receive payment the domain name will be deleted from the /database and may be made available for registration to the public.
- No refunds will be paid by Digital Domainz.
- If the registrant of a domain name changes, the new registrant must re-register the name and pay the full registration fee.
- Digital Domainz may cancel the registration or suspend the name service of a domain name in exceptional circumstances such as the application of the order of a Court, the use of the name for illegal purposes or where a domain name could cause technical problems on the Internet.
- Digital Domainz will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the maintenance of domain name records and services. In no circumstances will Digital Domainz be liable for any consequential losses. The only liabilities accepted by Digital Domainz are those expressly specified in these terms and conditions.
- Digital Domainz does not accept any responsibility for the use of any Domain Name on the Register of Domain Names and in particular for any conflict with trade marks, registered or unregistered, or with rights to names in other contexts.
- The Applicant warrants to Digital Domainz that the details submitted by the Applicant to Digital Domainz are true and correct, and that future additions or alterations to those details will be true and correct.
If you have any comments, or suggestions, email the Webmaster.
© Copyright 2001-2012 Digital Domainz